Gmail comes installed to most android devices but if not here is a link: Gmail
- Once you have checked that gmail is installed and updated then launch gmail.
- You will be greeted with this screen.
- Click 'Got It' This will take you to the next screen.
- To add an email address click 'Add an email address'. This will take you to a selection page.
- Select Gmail to add your School account.
- Fill out your school email which might look something like this.
- Click next when have filled out your email.
- The next page will ask you to fill out your password.
- On the next page just click 'I Agree'.
- The infomation will be checked with google services.
- Then thats it you have now logged into your email.
If you already have a gmail account on your mobile please follow the steps below.
- Launch gmail and click on your account in the top right.
- Once you have clicked that you will have a new window open, click 'Add another account'
- You can then follow on from Step 4 above.
Any issues please submit a ticket at the helpdesk.