- When printing you will get prompted to enter an 'Account ID' which is the ID code of the print account you wish to print to. Enter the number in the box and press OK
- Enter the same number as above in the 'Box number' field, leaving the password blank and press OK.
- The printing will then be held at a copier until it is manually released. To do this log into the copier using the 'Account ID' code and press 'Login'
- Select 'Custom Box'
- Select the Box corresponding with the Account you printed to
- A list of jobs stored in the Box will be displayed, select the jobs you wish to print and and press 'Print'
- Choose the number of copied required and press 'Start Print'
- The job should now print
Printing to a Photocopier Print
Created by: Jamie Cater-Stephens
Modified on: Mon, 30 Sep, 2019 at 9:17 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.