If you have more than one email account you can forward emails between them.
To do that follow the steps below:
- First login to the account from which you want the emails forwarded.
- When you are on the inbox screen find the settings cog in the top right.
- Click on the settings cog and then click settings again.
- A new page will open which looks like this.
- Next you need to go to the forwarding and POP/IMAP tab. This can be found at the top of the screen.
- You will be taken to this page. On here you eant to click Add a forwarding address.
- Enter the email address you would like to forward the emails to.
- It will then ask you for a confirmation code, this code will be sent to the email address that you entered above.
- The email with the code might look something like this.
- Enter the code here back on the settings page.
- Then after you click verifiy make sure you click forward a copy of the incoming mail.
- Then that should be it. All new emails will be sent to both email addreses.
Any issues please create a support ticket at support.bordesley.it