If you are a student or member of staff at a school which uses Microsoft Office 365, you can install Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus for free on up to five personal devices.
Licenses are valid whilst you are a student or member of staff and will end once you have left the School
This document provides steps for installing Office 365 applications locally on your personal devices.
Office for Windows:
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, OneNote, Outlook
Office for Mac:
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook
Install Office 365
- Open a web browser and go to http://portal.microsoftonline.com/
- Log in with your school email address and password
- Once logged in you should see a page like this. Click 'Install Office' in the top right
- Click 'Office 365 apps'
- The installer will now download - if it doesn't run automatically find it in your downloads and click 'Open File'
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation
- If you are asked to sign in when using any of the Office applications re-enter your school email and password.
- Once signed in with your School email you may get a prompt similar to the one below. Untick 'Allow my organization to manage my device' and click 'No, sign in to this app only' in the bottom left.