To access remote desktop please follow the guide below.
- First you will need to visit https://woodfieldacademy.rmunify.com/
- Once on RM unify look for the launch pad that says CC4 Access.
- This will bring up the below page.
- You will now need to enter your username and password. Enter your username like "wfielda\yourusername" then enter your password as normal.
- Once logged in you will be presented with a page with one item called CC4 Access. Click on this and it will download the remote desktop file. This file will be called cpub-CC4Access-CC4Access-CmsRdsh
- Locate where cpub-CC4Access-CC4Access-CmsRdsh has been downloaded and double click it to launch.
- Enter your username and password once again in the same format as last time. "wfielda\username"
- Once you click OK you should be logged into remote desktop.
If you have any issues please contact us by emailing email@example.com or by submitting a ticket.