If you are having issues connecting to the staff share or any other mapped drives. Those steps below should be able to help you.
Reauthenticate Cloud Drive Mapper
One of the first things to try is to reauthenticate with Office 365 on Cloud Drive Mapper.
- Go to the system tray in the bottom right of your screen, and right click the Cloud Drive Mapper icon.
Once you have right clicked a menu will appear. The options on here will be different depending on if you are signed in or not. If you are not signed into Cloud Drive Mapper, click Authenticate Now.
Clicking authenticate now will bring up a new window, here you want to enter your BMAT email.
Click OK and it will either sign you in straight away or ask for your password.
Once you have signed in your drives should remap and you should be able to access them.
Exit the Application
If the above does not work the next thing to try is to exit the application, then relaunch it.
- Go to the system tray again and right click the Cloud Drive Mapper Icon and select Exit.
- A new window will appear click Yes.
- Cloud Drive Mapper will now be closed. To launch it again simply search for it via windows search and open it.
- When you open it, it will either authenticate manually or you may need to enter your BMAT email and password.
If none of the above options work, please submit a ticket.
You can also access those mapped drives from the link below.
Staff Hub Home - Home (sharepoint.com)