Printing from IOS
- Open the app you want to print from and find the print option. (For this example, I will use Safari). You can find the print option by going to the sharing button in the top right.
- This will bring up some options, scroll down to the bottom and you will see a print option.
- Click Print and a new menu will open.
- If a printer has not been already selected, select “HOF BYOD”. This may ask for a login, either enter your normal windows login or the student account login.
- Once you have entered the login information click OK, then click Print. You can then go to the printer and release the job like normal.
On a staff account when you go to release the job on the printer you may be prompted to select an account / budget.
Any issues or questions feel free to email email@example.com or create a ticket.