- To set up the camera for the walking talking mocks you should first make sure that it is connected to the machine.
- Once you have verified that it has been connected you can search the computer for the Camera App.
- To search the computer first click the windows button the keyboard
- You can see where the keys are above.
- This will bring up the start menu, from here you can begin your search.
- Search "Camera"
- You will see a view like this:
- Launch the camera app.
- Next you need to make sure to turn of auto focus.
- To do this click the expand arrow at the top
- This will bring up a menu
- Click the auto focus button and this will bring up a manual focus wheel.
- Finally move the wheel until the the image is in focus.
- begin mock.
Setting Up Camera Print
Created by: Callum Notley
Modified on: Mon, 18 Mar, 2019 at 9:48 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.