1. Press the WiFi icon in the bottom right (you may see one of the following icons if you are using WiFi)
2. This will bring up a connection list as seen below, next you will need to toggle WiFi off by pressing the button labelled WiFi.
3. Once the WiFi has turned off, press the button again to turn it back on.
4. Restart your device and then go back to the WiFi list and check if you are connected to the Trinity network, if you are not press on Trinity and then press connect (ensuring that connect automatically is ticked).
5. Doing this should resolve any network issues you are having, if you continue to have issues bring it up to the IT Technicians office where the technicians will work with you to resolve the issue.