- Open Software Center from the Start Menu by searching for 'Software Center' or by going to 'Microsoft Endpoint Manager' > 'Software Center'
- Select the 'Applications' tab
- Find the required software from the list of available applications or by searching using the search bar.
- Click on the icon for the required software
- Click 'Install'
- The status of the software will change to 'Installing'
- Once installed this the original 'Install' button will now show 'Uninstall' and it will show as 'Installed' in the 'Installation Status' tab.
Installing Software Using Software Center Print
Created by: Jamie Cater-Stephens
Modified on: Tue, 30 Jun, 2020 at 2:34 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.