To enter private browsing mode in Microsoft Edge please follow the guide below.
- First, open Microsoft Edge.
- Once Edge has launched click the 3 dots in the top right corner of the window.
- This will bring up a drop-down menu. From here you will want to click New InPrivate Window.
- This will open a new window, this will window will be your private window. This will effectively be a new browser, it doesn't remember passwords or email addresses, so it is useful for signing into different email accounts or work accounts.
To open a new private window in firefox please follow the guide below.
- Open Firefox and find the 3 lines at the top right of the window.
- Click the 3 lines and select New Private Window.
- A new window will appear, this will be your private browsing window.