Using the headset or speaker:
1) Use the Speaker Button to turn the speaker ON/OFF.
2) Use the Headset button to use the headset once it had been connected.
Making a call:
1) Take Handset/Headset off-hook or press the Speaker button or an available LINE key (activates speakerphone) .
2) The line will have a dial tone and the corresponding line’s LED will turn green.
3) If you wish, select another LINE key (alternative SIP account).
4) Enter the phone number. 5) Press the SEND button or press the “DIAL” soft key.
Press the Redial softkey to call the last dialed number.
Note: The phone will redial using the same SIP account as was used for the last call.
Single Incoming Call:
1) Answer call by taking Handset/Headset off-hook or pressing SPEAKER or by pressing the corresponding account LINE button.
Multiple Incoming Calls:
1) When there is a call waiting, users will hear a Call Waiting tone.
2) The next incoming call will appear on the screen.
3) Answer the incoming call by pressing the Answer softkey. 4) The current call will be put on hold.
5) Toggle between the calls using the UP or down button.
Ending a call:
End a call by pressing the “EndCall” soft key or hang up the phone.
1) Hold: Place a call on ‘hold’ by pressing the hold button.
2) Resume: Resume call by pressing the corresponding blinking LINE.
Assuming that you are in a call and wish to transfer the call to another party.
1) Press the transfer button.
2) Dial the number and press the “BlindTrnf” softkey to complete the transfer of the active call.
1) Press the transfer button and the active LINE will be placed on hold automatically.
2) Dial the number and press Once the call is established, press the “AttTrnf” softkey.
3) Once the call is answered press Transfer softkey.
4) After the call is transferred, the phone will display an idle screen.
Dynamic Attended Transfer:
1) Set "Attended Transfer Mode" to "Dynamic" on Web GUI.
2) Establish one call first.
3) Press the transfer key to bringing up a new line, and the first call will be placed on hold automatically.
4) Dial the number and press SEND button to make a second call.
5) Press the Transfer key again to make the transfer.
Notes: For Dynamic Attended Transfer, after dialing out the number for the second call, when the second call is not established yet (ringing), pressing “Cancel” will hang up the second call. If the second call is established (answered), pressing “Split” will resume the second call and keep the first call on hold. Note: Make sure that the “Disable Transfer” option is set to No from web UI.
3-way conference call:
Initiate a Conference Call: Assuming that you are already in a conversation and wish to bring a third party together in a 3-way conference.
1) Press the conference button (on GRP2614/ GRP2616) or softkey (on GRP2612/GRP2613/ GRP2615) to bring up the conference dialing screen.
2) Dial the third party number followed by SEND key.
3) When the call is established to the third party, press the “ConfCall” softkey (or "Conference" button on GRP2614/GRP2616) to initiate a 3-way conference.
Cancel a Conference Call:
1) Press the “Kick” soft key in the conference dialing screen to remove one party and resume the two-way conversation.
Hold The Conference:
1) Press hold button to hold the conference call with all parties are on hold;
2) Press the “ReConf” soft key to resume conference call, or select the corresponding blinking LINE to speak with an individual party.
End The Conference: The conference will be terminated for all three parties if the conference initiator hangs up or presses the “EndCall” soft key.
A blinking green MWI (Message Waiting Indicator) indicates a message is waiting.
1) Press the Message button to retrieve the message. An IVR will prompt the user through the process of message retrieval. 2) Press a specific LINE to retrieve messages for a specific line account.
Note: Each account requires a voicemail portal number to be configured in the “voicemail user-id” field.
1) Press the MUTE button to mute/ unmute the microphone.
2) The Mute icon indicates whether the microphone is muted.
Use the volume button to adjust the ring volume when the phone is idle.
Press the volume button during an active call to adjust the call volume.